Item No.: V40D (w/support)
Model: Diving torch + video flashlight
Brightness: Max 4500 Lumens
Bulb: 6x CREE XM-L2(Warm white-5000k, Max 4300 lm), 2x XP-E-NB R2, 2x UV, 1 x CREE XM-L2 LED(6000k)
Four modes of light: Warm white, Red, UV, Spotlight
Switch : White- Red- UV- White(spotlight)-close
Burn time: White: 12 hrs, Red: 30 hrs, UV: 30 hrs, White(Spotlight):10 hrs; (High: 3- 12 hrs; The brightness will be
darker and darker once less than 50% power, the Continuous lighting time is more 12 hrs.)
Color Temperature: 5000k (Warm white led); Spotlight LED(6000k)
Waterproof: 100 meters
Body material: Durable Aircraft-grade Aluminum Alloy
Body Color: Black/Blue
Surface treatment: Premium alloy with type III hard anodization for
Body color: Black/Blue
Lens: 4.5mm clear PC
Angle of light beam: 110 degrees
Voltage: 2.7V to 4.2V.
Battery: 4x 18650 Li-ion batteries pack
With battery over-discharging protection.
Dimensions: 148(L)x56(head dia.)mm
Net Weight: 575 Grams (w/battery)
- The structure of V40D diving video light is unique and assembled with special fixture.
2. Please inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished
diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3. After every diving, please clean the flashlight body with fresh
water, and store it properly after fully dried.
1. Remove the body by turning counter-clockwise.
2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown
on the left.
3. Mount the body by turning clockwise. DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
4. Please stop using the battery which has been damaged..
5. As usual,the Li-ion battery needs to be scrapped when the
charging times of it to reach 1000 times.
6. Do not use the battery which has been eroded by water.
7. The voltage of the charger must be matched the battery's, and USB charger(<=2A),also do not use the charger of inferior quality.
8. Please keep the battery in low temperature(below 20 degrees) and
dry place if not in use.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light
is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the power input or USB in the port of the battery.
3.Please do NOT take out the battery when charging.
4. The indicator light is red if the battery is not fully charged, it will turn green after fully charged.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or otherwise damaged O-Ring or
mating lens surface as this can caused the light to flood under
pressure.Remove any salt deposits,sand dirt,or other foreign matter
from the O-Ring sealing surfaces. KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE
LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for a long time,remove the battery to prevent possible leakage or corrosion. and remove or insulate the battery during transportation to prevent them from misoperation.
WARRANTY: Two Year.